Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Memories

11 work days. Twinkies due on the 30th.

A part of me wonders if the twins will have the feeding issues Little Blue had. Poor little guy didn't take to feeding very well, and we had to resort to a syringe with a small hose attached onto it. He'd snuggle up in Pink's arms, suck on my finger, and I'd work the tube into his mouth and gently squeeze the formula in. First time I'd ever heard of it, but if it needs to be done, it needs to be done.

I chuckled when Pink told me how to change a girls diaper, front wipe to the belly button, back wipes to the rear.

I'm getting excited, partially freaked, but mostly excited.

I think the hard part is going to be the first week or two at home when Pink probably won't leave the 2nd floor of the house. Once she's home, I won't let her move much to make sure her scar heals, and the stairs will be out of the question. Thankfully we've got wireless intertubes and the Cap'n helped hook us up with some cable in the bedroom. That'll make it a little more bearable.

But hey, breakfast in bed for a week. She's going to love it. :)

No comments: