Monday, August 15, 2005

In Honor of Minsc and Boo

As of this weekend, my first pride and joy, my 84 Monte Carlo SS will be retired from the streets. Tonight I'm signing the offical paperwork that tells the insurance company I won't drive it, then it'll be done.

In it's place I've got an 2002 Chevy Malibu. My only criteria for a new used car was an automatic, A/C, and safe enough to haul Little Blue around town. Pink and I emailed back and forth for a day or two with the help of carmax.com and got a good deal. Had it for almost a week now and I love it, AND I haven't had to put gas in it. The SS was lucky to get 7-10 mpg, the Malibu is rated at 20city/29highway.

So in honor of the best RPG characters in computer gaming history, the Malibu shall be named Boo, after crazy Minsc and his hampster Boo from Baulder's Gate. :)

No comments: