Monday, June 26, 2006

Behold! The Champion

Well...co-champion anyway.

Friday Pink, LB and I took in a T-Bones games provided by ABC Contractors Association, which means Mr. Bob the Builder was buying all the goodies. :) Little Blue had a good time watching the game, making friends with Pink's co-workers, and passing on cotton candy and kettle corn so Dad could help him finish it. :)

Saturday was a family reunion on my Dad's side, and as usual the company, the food, and horseshoe competition was a lot of fun. One of my uncles came up and close by cousin's came in for a good time. I ended up co-champion of the horseshoe pitching contest with 4 wins and 1 loss. My opponant also had the same W/L record, but rain and thunder ended the game short. Only had 4 ringers and 1 leaner the whole time, rest was just one pointers left and right.

Talked to The Cap'n and he and I both agreed if we had our own, we probably wouldn't play very often. Might have to swing for a Bocce Ball set though.

Sunday, Pink, LB and I did a whole bunch of nothing...and took about a 4 hour nap in the middle. I got about 4 loads of laundry done before lunch, and just relaxing and hung out the rest of the evening.

Can't complain, can't complain at all. Well...except for a sore arm...but being the more experiences horse shoe pitchers was worth it. :)

No comments: