Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Guys Night In

Awww, yeah, Pinks out with the co-workers, hopefully nothing I'll see on Girls Gone Wild (she did mentin chocolate martini's). She's out having a good time, that's all that matters.

Little Blue and I decided to do the bacholer thing and headed straight home. I think I figured out what's wrong with the window/radio problem. Each time I engage the parking break and feel a little resistance, I can't roll the windows up or down.

Currently, the windows are down and won't come back up.

So, the car is going to have to go back into the shop, still under warranty. Good thing I know who to schedule the repair with, she gave birth to me. :) Nice to have someone on the inside when you need to sneak your car in for something when your Mom is working the scheduling at Carmax.

So, once we got inside, I decided to go full tilt bacholer mode and had cereal for dinner. He downed a good bit of Cheerio's, I did some Total and Captain Crunch, and we washed it all down with some grapes...cut in half for lil' bub first, of course.

Then we did some romping around on the floor, both laughing the entire time, watching some reruns of America's Funniest Home videos, and a little bit of PBS Sprout to wind the evening down. I did have to do a little enforcing after a pit stop. Little man tried to fly right out of my arms into the couch and my quick-like-ninja reflexes caught up in mid air, upside down, about to land right on his head. He got a little swat for that one, but after the tears subsided, we had a little chat and hugged it off.

So he's in bed, and I'm goofing off online. Going to go trolling over some message boards, already visited some blogs, and I might work on my wiki...maybe.

No comments: