- Fieldhouse - 87th and Farley - Good burgers, sandwiches and Cobb salad.
- Thai Place - 119th and Quivera or 87th and Grant, same food at both places, but according to Pink, 119th has more flair.
- Taco Bell - what can I say, I've got a flair for the cheap
- McDs - fruit salad and parfait for me, please. (and cheap)
- Miles Coyote Cantina - Noland Road and 40 highway in Independence. Best Mexican and votes most likely to not upset my acid reflux. Bummer it's across town.
- Machine Shed Sunday breakfast Buffett - 119th and I-35 - good stuff, and Little Blue and I love to share our intake of cantelope, honey dew, and watermelon.
- IHOP - 63rd and Antioch or 119th and I-35 - Some people drown their sorrows with alcohol or drugs...if I'm drowning anything it's pancakes with 5 different types of syrups on the table.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
I may not be hungry, but I can always eat!
And usual Blue and Pink stops for lunch or meals out.