- Rise at 6:45am and get Little Blue and myself cleaned up and dressed
- Kiss Pink at 7:30am as she departs for work
- Little Blue and I have some breakfast and watch How It's Made on the Science Channel till 8:15
- Head to school and talk with the Preschool Mom's till 8:25 when the tots get taken in for cool school
- At work by 8:45
- Work till 11
- Each lunch in the car while I pick up Little Blue from preschool and run him to daycare.
- Back at work at Noon.
- Work till 5:15
- Pick up Little Blue from daycare
- Get home at about 6pm
- Figure out dinner if not cooking at home (tonight I'm cooking Pork Chops)
Little Blue is in bed at 7 or 8, then Pink and I usually work for a bit and play on the PCs.
It's not rocket science, but it's close to non-stop for the most part. I don't mind it so much now that I'm used to it. And it's nice knowing I'm going to get away from work over lunch most of the time.
Thursday is parent teacher conferences at school...a new first for Pink and I.